1. Cook sausage in skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in corn; cook 1-2 minutes or until corn is thawed.
2. Combine cream cheese, chiles, cumin and pepper in large bowl. Add sausage mixture; mix well.
3. Spread about 1/3 cup sausage mixture onto half of each tortilla. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and cilantro. Fold tortillas in half; lightly press down tops to secure.
4. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 quesadillas; cook 3 minutes or until both sides of each are lightly browned and cheese is melted, turning after 2 minutes.
5. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
6. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve with salsa.
Makes: 8 servings (4 wedges each)