1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pour olive oil into large skillet. Add squash; cook and stir over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add onion and thyme to skillet; season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until onions are translucent. Remove from heat; stir in cranberries. Cool.
3. Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly floured baking sheet. Roll out to
Into a large rectangle (about 13x10-inches). Sprinkle half the sausage down center of each dough. Top each with half of the squash mixture.
4. Use a sharp knife to make 7 diagonal cuts in exposed pastry on each side of filling, stopping 1/2 inch from filling. Fold strips over filling, alternating sides until filling is enclosed. Repeat with remaining dough and ingredients.
5. Beat egg with 2 teaspoons water. Brush dough with egg. Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes or until braids are golden brown. Cut each bread into 6 slices to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
6 servings (1 slice each)