DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
Bake eggs, broccoli and cheddar cheese over cripsy hash browns for a breakfast casserole that will bring the whole family to the table.
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 frozen hash brown patties, thawed
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup diced seeded tomato
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
2. Place hash browns in 13x9-inch baking pan; cover with layers of sausage mixture, broccoli, tomato and cheese.
3. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in pan.4. Bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.
Time Saving Tip: One package of 9.6 oz fully cooked Jimmy Dean® Hearty Sausage Crumbles may be substituted for one 16 oz. roll of fresh breakfast sausage in most dishes.
Makes: 12 servings (1 square each)