DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
Heat up the morning with just one bite of Jimmy Dean® Hearty Hot Sausage Crumbles, eggs and Mexican cheese over a corn tortilla.
- - 4 Corn Tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hearty Hot Sausage Crumbles
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Cup (4 ounces) shredding Mexican cheese blend, divided
Chopped tomato and green onion (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Arrange tortillas on the bottom of a greased 8 or 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with sausage.
2. Beat eggs, milk and cumin in medium bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
3. Pour egg mixture over corn tortillas.
4. Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Top with remaining 1/2 cut cheese. Bake until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 4 quares to serve. Top with tomato and green onion, if desired.
4 servings (1 square each)