1. Preheat oven of 400⁰F.
2. Cook and stir olive oil and sweet potatoes over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until sweet potatoes start to brown.
3. Stir in sausage crumbles and apples, cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until hot and sweet potato is tender. Stir in cheese, cinammon and salt.
4. Remove pie crust from pouch. Unroll pie crust onto lightly floured surface. Roll pie crust to 18-inches in diameter. Cut out circles using a 2-1/2-3 inch round cookie cutter. Place 1 heaping teaspoon sausage mixtrue in the center of each circle. Moisten edges of dough with water; fold dough over and press edges to seal. Use fork to seal edges.
5. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining pie crusts and filling. Brush tops lightly with egg.
6. Bake 15-20 minues or until golden brown and hot in center.
Note: Recipe can be halved. Empanadas can be grozen before the egg wash. Prep Time: 40 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Around 48 Empanadas