1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook and stir sausage and bell pepper in large skillet over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until peppers are tender.
2. Add 4 of the eggs to sausage mixture. Cook stirring occasionally 4-5 minutes or until no liquid egg remains.
3. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet
into large rectangle (about 10x12-inches). Spoon the sausage-egg mixture down center of dough. Sprinkle with cheese and green onion.
4. Use a sharp knife to make 7 diagonal cuts in exposed pastry on each side of filling, stopping 1/2 inch from filling. Fold strips over filling, alternating sides until filling is enclosed.
5. Beat remaining egg with 2 teaspoons water. Brush dough with egg.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes or until braid are is golden brown. Cut into 6 slices to serve.
6 servings (1 slice each)