1. Cook sausage, red pepper and jalapeno pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return sausage mixture to skillet.
2. Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to skillet; cook over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream cheese; heat until melted. Keep warm in electric skillet or slow cooker.
3. Plave assorted toppings in small bowls.
4. Build your own burritos: Spoon sausage mixtrue down centers of tortillas; top with favorite topping. Fold in opposite sides for each tortilla, and then roll up burrito style.
5. Serve immediately. Cook's Tips: To warm tortillas in the microwave, cover microwaveable plate with a damp paper towel. Stack tortillas on plate, layering additional dampened paper towel between each tortilla layer. Cover with additional dampened paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until heated through. Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes To warm tortillas in the oven, wrap tortillas in foil. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 15-20 minus or until heated through.
8 servings (1 burrito each)