DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
Hosting never tasted so good! Stuff mushrooms with Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Crumbles, raisins, Parmesan cheese and fresh bread crumbs for a delicious treat.
- 36-40 large mushrooms (about 1-1/2 pounds), stems removed and reserved
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
1/4 cup raisins, chopped
1/4 cup green olives, chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped pine nuts
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Finely chop enough mushroom stems to measure 1/2 cup; discard any remaining stems. Place mushroom cups, rounded-sides down, in lightly greased shallow baking pans.
2. Combine olive oil and mushroom stems in a large skillet; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in sausage crumbles; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until sausage in hot.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon into mushroom caps.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and stuffing is lightly browned. Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
36-40 servings (1 stuffed mushroom each)