DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
Start your day off right with a delicious sausage breakfast pizza loaded with Jimmy
Dean® Sausage! Topped with a layer of melted cheddar, this sausage breakfast
pizza recipe is one the entire family is sure to enjoy.
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 eggs
¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook sausage and bell pepper in large skillet
over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly
cooked, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; drain.
2. Beat eggs,
salt and black pepper in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
Add to skillet; cook 2-3 minutes or just until set, stirring
3. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles; press onto
bottom and up side of 12-inch pizza pan to form crust, firmly pressing
seams together to seal. Top with sausage mixture, potatoes, eggs and
4. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle
with onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Makes: 8 servings (1 wedge each)