DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
Start the holidays off right with a sausage brunch casserole made with Jimmy Dean®.
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
2 cups milk
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 pkgs. (5 ounces each) seasoned croutons (about 6 cups)
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
2. Beat eggs, milk and mustard in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in sausage and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
3. Pour into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve. Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes
12 servings (1 square each)