DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
With buttermilk biscuits and fully cooked Jimmy Dean® Hearty Sausage Crumbles, there’s always time for a hearty breakfast. Even on Thanksgiving!
- 1 can (16 ounces) refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- ¼ cup flour
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Bake biscuits according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on each of 8 plates; top with about 1/3 cup gravy.
8 servings (1 biscuit and about 1/3 cup gravy each)