DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
Love sausage? Then, this flavorful hot dip is for you! Just mix cooked
Jimmy Dean® Sausage with canned cheddar cheese soup, cream cheese,
shredded cheddar and canned tomatoes for a great-tasting dip that is oh
so easy to make.
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
Chips or crackers for serving
1. Cook sausage in large saucepan over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or
until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return sausage to
2. Add all remaining ingredients except chips; mix well. Cook over
medium heat 4-5 minutes or until cheeses are melted and dip is
thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
3. Serve with chips. Cook’s
Prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Hot Pork Sausage Roll.
Prepare dip as directed. Serve in small slow cooker to keep warm while
Makes: 5 ¼ cups or 42 servings (2 Tbsp. each)