DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
Eggs and delicious Jimmy Dean® Maple Flavor Pork Sausage are baked with herbs and spices for a delicious way to start your day.
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Maple Flavor Pork Sausage Roll, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat eggs and cream in large bowl with wire
whisk until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2. Pour into 6 lightly greased 1-cup ramekins; place in 13x9-inch
baking pan. Add 2 cups water to baking pan; carefully place in oven.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center.
Shirred Egg Casserole: Mix ingredients as directed; pour into
1-1/2-quart casserole. Place in shallow baking pan. Add 2 cups water to
baking pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until egg mixture is set in
Variation: Prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor or Hot Pork
Makes: 6 servings (1 egg ramekin each)