DELICIOUSLY SIMPLE RECIPES.
Start your day with a delicious pizza pie loaded with Jimmy Dean® Sausage! Smothered in a pool of tasty cheese, this breakfast recipe is one the whole family can enjoy.
- 1 pkg. Hot Flavor Jimmy Dean® Pork Sausage
- 1 can (8.5 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potato cubes, thawed
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons each diced green, red and yellow bell pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles. Place in ungreased 12-inch rimmed pizza pan with points toward the center. Press together, seal perforations and form a circle 1-inch larger in diameter than bottom of pan. Turn edges under to make a slight rim. Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over crust. Top with potatoes; add peppers and/or green onions if desired. Sprinkle with hot pepper cheese. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl; stir well. Pour evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is golden brown.
makes 1 pizza